Facebook

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Mail Them Mondays 6/20/11

Emailing and mailing companies is a GREAT way to score coupons! Especially for companies that you don't normally see coupons for. Every week I am going to have a list of companies with the link to the direct page where you can contact them. Let's fill up our mailboxes with even more fun stuff!!

Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce - Email them at service@sweetbabyrays.com
Purex
Dial
Gain
Boudreaux's Butt Paste - Email them at info@blairex.com - I love this stuff!!


On the two with the Email addresses - I am adding my address to the bottom of the Email incase they want to send me any coupons ;)

Results - This past week I got coupons from Dannon! Included a free 4-6 pack of Dannon cups or tubes and 2x $.50/1 Coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment